Children's Mental Health
Child Therapists in Wilmington, DE
At Norman Broudy, MD & Associates in Wilmington, Delaware, we help children who may be facing challenges in school or family life. Our caring, professional therapists work together to find solutions for your child to live a healthy, happy life.
We evaluate children individually and in the context of their families, schools, and peer groups to lead us to a diagnosis. We then work collaboratively with their families to coordinate treatment plans that may include psychiatry services and/or individual and family therapy.
Common childhood psychological and behavioral conditions include:
- Attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD)
- Anxiety disorders, including social anxiety
- Post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD)
- Adjustment problems with divorce and blended families
- Attachment/adoption problems
- Oppositional defiant disorder
- Relational problems, family issues, and sibling conflict
- Social skills and peer problems
- Gender identity issues
- Obsessive-compulsive disorder
- And more
To schedule a mental health evaluation for your child, please call Norman Broudy, MD & Associates of Wilmington, Delaware, at (302) 655-7110, ext. 221. You can also use our online appointment request form.