Mental Health Counselors in Wilmington, DE
At Norman Broudy, MD & Associates, we treat adolescents struggling with social, emotional, family, and/or academic problems.
We will have in depth discussions regarding the teenager's concerns individually, and also consider their problems in the context of their family, school, and peer group in order to determine an accurate diagnosis and appropriate treatment. Once we complete our evaluation, we will work collaboratively with the family to establish a treatment plan that will help the adolescent lead a happy, healthy life.
Our psychiatric doctors and nurses regularly diagnose and treat adolescents for the following disorders:
- Attention deficit disorder (ADD)
- Bipolar disorder
- Relational problems, family issues, and sibling conflict
- Social skills and peer problems
- Adjustment problems with divorce and blended families
- Attachment/adoption problems
- Post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD)
- Substance abuse
- Gender identity disorders
- Oppositional defiant disorder
- Anxiety disorders, including social anxiety
- Obsessive-compulsive disorder
- And more
Contact Our Mental and Behavioral Health Experts
To schedule a behavior evaluation for your teen, please call Norman Broudy, MD & Associates of Wilmington, Delaware, at (302) 655-7110, ext. 221. You may also request an appointment now.