The friendly staff at Norman Broudy, MD & Associates welcomes your call and looks forward to serving you. We serve patients from Wilmington, Delaware, and the surrounding areas of New Castle County and Arden, Bellefonte, Clayton, Elsmere, Middletown, Newport, Odessa, Smyrna, and Townsend.
If you have any questions about our psychiatry and therapy services, please call our main phone number (302) 655-7110.
You can also reach the following departments by calling our main phone and the appropriate extension:
- New Patient Appointments – 221
- Prescriptions – 241
- Prescription Insurance Prior Authorizations – 240
- Medical Records – 245
Phone: (302) 655-7110
Fax: (302) 655-6185
825 Washington Street
Wilmington, DE 19801
You will find free parking in several areas near our Wilmington, Delaware, office such as:
- A limited number of parking spaces behind our building
- In the Colonial Parking lot on Washington St. between Delaware Avenue and 9th Street – which is on the left side of the street, located between the Sheraton Hotel and Grace Church (we will validate your ticket)
- On 8th Street between Jefferson St. and Washington St. (2-hour free parking)
Our regular office hours vary by location, as follows:
- Monday – Thursday: 8 am - 8 pm
- Friday: 8 am - 5 pm
To reach a provider in our Wilmington office, dial (302) 655-7110 and their extension below. Barbara Belford, PhD, can be reached in our Newark office at (302) 738-9466.
- Nadeem Afzal, MD – 204
- Norman Broudy, MD – 226
- John DeFrate, MD – 307
- Lara Jaradat, MD – 252
- Ngozi Chiekwu, PMHNP-BC – 254
Psychotherapists – Wilmington Office
- Jonathan Baylin, PhD – 234
- Elijah Butler, LPC – 246
- Brian Callahan, LPC – 230
- Michael Dzuba, LCSW – 227
- Aileen Fink, PhD – 250
- Gloria Fox, LPC – 207
- La-Rhonda Harmon, LPC – 286
- Crysta Harris, LPC – 312
- Daniel Hoover, PhD – 225
- Lori Jones, LCSW – 302
- Beth Krieger, LPC – 255
- Mladen Milic, PhD – 232
- Renee Murch, PhD – 225
- Stephanie Palmeri, LPC – 212
- Mariella Roberts, LPC – 288
- Malisa Shreve, LCSW – 306
- Diane Tait, LCSW – 251
- Tom Vail, LPC – 235
- Mary-Brent Whipple, LCSW – 242
In the event of a life-threatening medical emergency, call emergency medical services at 911 immediately. DO NOT WAIT! Inform the emergency room staff that you are a patient of Norman Broudy, MD & Associates and they will contact us.
If you have an urgent medical need and need to talk to our providers after our regular hours, please call our office at (302) 655-7110. A doctor is on-call 24 hours a day. Your call will be returned promptly.
At Norman Broudy, MD & Associates, we accept Medicare, Medicaid, and most major insurance plans, including:
- AmeriHealth Caritas Medicaid Plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield Highmark
- Blue Cross Out of State – we accept most plans
- Highmark Blue Cross
- Highmark Health Options
- Optum Healthcare
- United Health Care
Please contact your insurance company or you may call our office at (302) 655-7110 to find out if we accept your plan.
If your insurance plan requires you to pay a co-payment, co-insurance, and/or a deductible, you will need to pay at the time of your visit. For your convenience we accept personal checks, money orders, Visa, MasterCard, and American Express.
If you have a question related to your bill, please contact our billing specialists at (877) 255-6337.
You do not need authorizations from your primary care provider. However, you do need to contact your insurance company to find out if authorizations are required from them prior to your first visit with us.